Technical Business Analyst
— Working in a product focused environment
- Greenfield opportunity with plenty of scope for growth.
- Flexible working environment with remote/office split.
- Excellent salary shares and benefits.
I am working with an exciting and forward-thinking mobile technology company based in London who have doubled their head count over the past year and are continuing to grow their team due to success with their products.
What you’ll be doing
As Technical Business Analyst you will be working very closely with the development teams and Product Managers to ensure a speedy and quality service to clients. You will be working within a dedicated squad and take ownership of your product roadmap. Along with supporting the engineering team, you will be working with in an Agile/Scrum environment and working directly with Product Managers scoping user stories and resolving any blockers and helping with product related issues.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience as a Technical Business Analyst working with in a product team.
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum teams.
- Well versed with the entire software development lifecycle.
- Previous experience working with software development teams.
- High energy personality and action orientated.
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ideally have knowledge of or experience within a mobile app team.
- Excellent problem solver.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An excellent salary and extensive benefits package. This includes 33 days holiday, conference/continued learning budgets, gym membership, regular socials, cycle to work scheme, private healthcare and more. My client are also offering flexible working as well as work from home options.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FinTech (for Good), React, NodeLocation:Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— Real Career ProgressionLocation:East Midlands / RemoteSalary:£30k to £45k
— Well established eCommerce AgencyLocation:Manchester / Leeds / RemoteSalary:£35000 - £50000