You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Front End Developer - React
— Global Property Leader
- Greenfield project using cutting-edge technology.
- Excellent salary and bonus as well as other competitive benefits.
- Opportunity for professional development and succession management.
What you’ll be doing
We are working with a global leader in the property sector to help them find a talented Mid-Senior Frontend Developer to join a dedicated multi-disciplinary team responsible for the design and build of a state-of-the-art B2B platform that will change the face of the business’s future success.
Working alongside the Data and Insights team and with other developers, you will have in-depth technical knowledge of SPA architectures and solid commercial experience with React and Redux. The business operates in 2-week sprints and the team work collaboratively in a fast-paced, fully Agile environment so excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
Whilst this is not currently a lead role this organistion are eager to find someone with the inclination to grow with the business and develop into a lead position, if they wish to do so, as the team expands.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Commercial experience in React and Redux.
- Strong stakeholder management and experience in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Well versed in Agile/Scrum practices.
- Experience with 3rd party API integrations.
- Ability to document technical detail, describing the frontend processes and architecture.
- Keen eye for UX and UI
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Competitive salary and annual bonus + benefits as well as the opportunity for technical and professional development in a slick Agile environment. The opportunity to put your stamp on a Greenfield project whilst working within a friendly and collaborative team. For the time being the role is full remote but, in the future, when it is safe to do so, they will work with a mixed model of part remote and part office-based, which is located centrally in the heart of the city mile.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0117 926 9530.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: