You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Lovely integrated agency
- Opportunity for long term development within this cutting edge marketing agency.
- Exciting creative studio to manage.
- Offices close to the beach.
This thriving integrated marketing agency is on the hunt for a lovely Studio Manager to join their busy and hugely successful team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll manage the agency’s fast paced creative studio, ensuring digital and print based materials are produced on time and to the highest quality. You’ll work closely alongside the designers and developers, managing their schedules and workflow, getting stuck in with taking briefs and managing production timelines. You’ll act as the lynch pin between the creative studio and the wider agency and you’ll be absolutely crucial to managing the resource going through the studio, knowing what is being worked on, by who and when. You’ll need to be extremely adaptable when it comes to managing the ever changing demands of a busy agency!
What experience you’ll need
- Highly organised, confident and hands on.
- Agency experience is essential - you could be an Account Executive or Junior Creative looking to develop in to a Studio Manager.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Dynamic and personable.
- Keen attention to detail.
- You’ll thrive working under pressure and to deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a unique opportunity to kick start or develop your career in studio management with a genuinely lovely and successful agency. Long-term there is massive potential to develop in to an account management role. Salary will entirely depend on experience but will likely be in the region of £17-20k.
If you think you fit the bill get in touch with your CV today!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: