Senior Graphic Designer
— Varied, high profile projects
- Design for branding, print, editorial and digital projects.
- Be a part of an agency that emphasises the need for a work/life balance.
- Work alongside a bunch of talented creatives.
We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join one of the best agencies in Cornwall. The team are committed to doing excellent work for their clients, as they’re working at full capacity they need another Senior Graphic Designer to come on board and help the studio push the creative output even further.
What you’ll be doing
The work here will be multidisciplinary, varied and ideas-driven. One day you’ll find yourself rolling out the new brand assets for a multinational business that you’ve rebranded. The next you could be testing out your iconography skills or typography knowledge on an editorial project. There’s a healthy balance of conceptual and production-orientated work and this will be a place that’ll enable you to really better both your concept and craft skills.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll be an excellent Graphic Designer who’s already working at Senior level or a Mid-Weight who’s looking for the next step up.
- You’ll have a portfolio highlighting your multidisciplinary skill set – ideally we’d like to see evidence of branding, editorial and digital design in there.
- You’ll stay on top of the latest trends in the scene as you’ll follow blogs, websites and industry publication
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be joining an ambitious agency right at the start of an exciting period of growth. This role will be a chance to take the next, long-term step in your career and join a team that are only going to go up. You’ll be working on a variety projects and earning a cracking salary – there’s around £32k-£38k on offer here.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can chat through the details.
Back to jobs