You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Agency for Good
- A brand-new role to make your own.
- Design for an agency with good purpose embedded in their ethos.
- Some flexible working and extra holiday to invest in positive change.
This is an awesome opportunity to join an agency who truly make a difference! The agency fuses creative with social enterprise, sustainability and purpose. The business is well-established within their sector, with their own core values mirrored by their partnerships and clients.
What you'll be doing
This is a new role forming a pivotal part of this small, close-knit agency who make a huge impact. This role forms part of a team producing engaging and purpose driven design for a range of clients who are changing the world.
Working closely with the Senior Creative, designers and content writers, you’ll provide creative ideas and high-quality design execution across integrated channels to promote the agencies long-standing client base. You’ll bring each brands story to life by creating engaging digital and print solutions; with a strong lean on digital. You could be working on responsive web, social, digital playbooks, branding, packaging or infographics, to name a few!
Due to the digital lean on projects, ideally, you’ve worked in a collaborative environment alongside developers in the past, or you’ll at least understand how your designs will translate digitally with a user centred approach.
The studio is a small but collaborative environment, so this is a real hands-on role that will mean you’ll be involved in the end-to-end process from concept to execution. We're looking for a designer with a can-do attitude, and a personable, inclusive nature.
You’ll make your mark beyond design, being an ambassador for the beliefs of the business; getting involved and bringing new creative ideas to contribute to the company’s efforts to drive social and environmental change. If you’re from an integrated background, with an interest in ethical and sustainable business, looking for an opportunity to make your mark beyond everyday design, this role is the one for you!
What experience you'll need to apply
- At least a couple of years’ experience in a design studio, ideally some agency.
- A portfolio full of integrated designs, including responsive web, brand, and print.
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator).
- Hands on creative from concept through to execution.
- Understanding of usability for digital design, ideally experience working alongside devs.
- Inclusive and collaborative in your nature.
- A demonstrated belief in positive change and sustainability.
What you'll get in return for your experience
Alongside a salary depending on experience, you’ll benefit from a flexible working day, various discounts and extra holiday allowance and paid volunteering hours to give back to social and environmental change.
Please apply with an updated CV and a relevant portfolio (including any design or work for good causes) to be considered.