You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Exciting digital team
- Work for an established brand.
- Develop digital skills across various touchpoints.
- Opportunity to be part of a friendly digital team.
This is a chance to join a wildly successful business in Plymouth as a Graphic Designer. With big plans for growth in all parts of the business and awards under their belt, this is an opportunity to be part of something huge.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for design across all digital touch points including their website, social media channels, emails and other digital assets which will form the backbone of some huge national campaigns. You’ll need to take your designs through some of the build before handing over to a Front End Developer so you’ll be working with HTML and CSS on a regular basis – as well as the Adobe CC.
It’s a fast paced, intense environment so if you’re keen to impress, can hold your own and work to an exceptionally high standard within a small time-frame then this one is for you.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in designing to brand guidelines
- A portfolio bursting with commercial projects across websites, digital campaigns and digital asset creation.
- You’ll need experience in a design role from an agency or similar in-house business.
- Ideally you’ll be well versed in HTML & CSS.
- Top notch communication skills as you’ll be collaborating with other teams and stakeholders within the business.
- Knowledge of eCommerce would be a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as joining a company that knows how to look after their team and are passionate about the companies continued growth. You’ll gather established brand experience on your CV and there’s a salary up to £24k on offer.
Like the sound of this one? Send over an application by sending us your CV and portfolio.Back to jobs
No jobs found