You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Email Marketing Executive
— Multi-channel Retailer
- Growing eCommerce team.
- Dynamic & entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent opportunity for progression.
Working for one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers in a sought-after location, this is an exciting new position for a driven marketer to take responsibility for the successful delivery of the company email strategy. You will drive commercial performance of retention email marketing campaigns by ensuring the offering is relevant and is visible to as many potential customers as possible.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCRM Manager, you will play a key role in delivering the digital media strategy, with ownership of the email marketing and eCRM activity across the website, as well as other related online marketing projects.
Your main goal will be to drive web traffic to the site through creative email marketing campaigns, which you will plan, create and execute, based on briefs given by the wider web team. You will also strive to continually improve them by using data and analytics to drive future decisions, as well as carrying out data segmentation and customer insight planning.
You will be responsible for designing, maintaining and improving email templates, in addition to ensuring all email content is optimised and customers are directed to the most relevant landing page. You will work closely with the digital content team to make certain that campaigns are maximised, by creating effective user journeys which lead to conversions and satisfied customers.
Furthermore, you will ensure your campaigns follow the brand guidelines to maintain consistency across the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience with email marketing in a similar role, preferably within eCommerce.
- Demonstrable experience in driving relevant traffic and increasing conversions.
- Ability to plan, create and deliver effective and relevant email campaigns.
- Previous experience using an ESP.
- Ability to use data and analytics to provide relevant insights and optimise future campaigns.
- Ability to use your own initiative and work independently when required.
- Ability to work within a team and to liaise with various stakeholders across the business.
- Driven and pro-active attitude.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer, as well as excellent future development opportunities for an ambitious digital marketer, which includes expanding into other channels.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 for more information!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: