Influencer / Social Marketing Manager
— eCommerce brand
- New role in the eCommerce Marketing team.
- Driving Influencer relationships for a lovely SME brand.
- Great culture and ethical approach.
This brand is making waves in Plymouth with a hugely refreshing approach to the fashion market. The Influencer / Social Marketing Manager is a new role in the team to work closely with the Social Media Executive, driving traffic through organic channels and relationships with social leaders.
What youll be doing
The brand was started over 10 years ago where the founder decided to put people at the core of the business, both the staff and their customer. This has led to fantastic growth of a market leading product range and a culture the team are proud to be a part of. As a marketer it helps to be passionate about the products you are marketing!
The Influencer / Social Marketing Manager will report into the eCommerce Manager and working with the Social Media Executive to bring the brand to life through storytelling and great content creation through all digital channels. While the Social Executive will implement hands-on campaigns across all social media channels, youll be the driving force in putting together the strategy and approach by the brand.
As you can tell from the job title, a core element of the role is to manage Influencers (known as their brand ambassadors) and create new relationships with similar individuals. These are brand advocates and who will help inspire your customer base through engaging content, in turn driving relevant traffic to the eCommerce site. You will also develop partnerships and collaborate with like-minded brands and events that will help the business connect and engage with the customer base.
What experience youll need
- Experience managing and building Influencer relationships to raise brand profiles.
- Confident developing and managing a Social Media strategy, communicating this to the Social Media Executive in the team.
- A track record of creating and delivering engagement strategies that builds a community of brand advocates.
- Proactive, resourceful, curious and loves thinking outside the box.
- Enjoys a collaborative approach as part of a small team.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, depending on experience. Benefits include a fantastic working environment, a brand with strong values and staff discount on their product lines.
Drop Joe a line to hear more information on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Content & Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Global Multi-channel BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Innovative Research CompanyLocation:SwindonType:Salary:Up to £36k
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k