Digital Marketing Manager
— International Leading Brand
- Digital Marketing Manager for purpose-led brand
- Hybrid working
- Excellent benefits package
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a fantastic, purpose-led organisation working within the science sector, based in Cornwall. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be producing engaging content and communications across a range of channels with the support of both internal and external teams. You should have solid digital and social media campaign experience and a good understanding of SEO concepts and how audiences use digital content, along with great copywriting and research skills. If you are interested in working for a company that offers life-changing solutions and have a digital marketing background, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Creating appealing content for social media, blogs, case studies, testimonials, email marketing, video content, and lead generation
- Develop and deliver on marketing collateral including advice sheets and training materials for social and e-marketing communications
- Collaborate with team members and different departments and support with product, medical affairs and corporate campaigns, events, and internal newsletters
- Develop SEO content with close consideration to conversion and user funnels, with the support of internal and external teams
- Drive content development and social/display advertising and manage editorial calendar to meet the digital strategy objectives
- Report and track digital results, refining the digital strategy in accordance with results
Experience you’ll need
- Digital and social media experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of SEO concepts
- Great research and copywriting skills
- Experience in analytics and reporting on campaign results
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary, good pension contributions (8% rising to 10% after 5 year’s service), private health care cover, and life assurance. Holiday allowance is 25 days plus an additional 3 days between Christmas and New Year plus bank holidays, option to buy corporate shares at reduced costs.
If you have experience in a similar digital marketing position and love the sound of this opportunity, please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus