You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Work for the British lead in audio technologies
- Within close distance to a cultural hub of music and the arts.
- Internationally renowned British brand.
- Modern and spacious facilities.
Developing DSP algorithms for a historic brand, this is a position sat in the heart of Cornwall - working for a lead in British audio. Looking to expand your experience with digital audio signal processing? Beyond doubt - his is where to do it.
What experience you will need:
- Background in DSP design and programming.
- Strong background in digital audio signal processing principles.
- Experience in DSP systems, alongside experience with C/C++.
- Experience in writing assembler.
Interest in audio is hugely advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
You will design and develop DSP algorithms, implementing in assembler. You will design architectures and supporting software. Operating to a high standard, you will evaluate and test signal processing performance.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary - alongside working within a historic British brand. Based in the heart of Cornwall, you’ll work close to the coast and the local cultural hub. Working amongst a passionate team, you’ll work alongside the team that have helped build an international brand - all the while enjoying the perks of a life away from the big lights.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert to speak with Heather.