Embedded Software Engineer
— Work on tech supporting music greats
- Stone’s throw from the Cornish coastline.
- Work with an internationally renowned British brand.
- Modern facilities, within close distance of the nearby cultural hubs.
Developing embedded software for a historic brand, this is a position sat in the heart of Cornwall - surrounded by a creative hub of culture and music. Working mainly in C++, this position would suit an engineer keen to work in a collaborative environment - situated in modern and spacious facilities.
What experience you will need:
- Background in science, computer science, engineering, embedded software, hardware development, or equivalent.
- Experience programming Cortex/ARM/Freescale/PIC processors.
- Electronic circuit design experience.
- Understanding of experience of serial communications.
Experience with or an interest in audio technologies is advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
You will design, develop and test software, including the improvement of new and existing products. You will create specifications and develop prototypes. Operating to a high standard, you will test, debug, and document code.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary - alongside working within a historic British brand. Based in the heart of Cornwall, you’ll work close to the coast and the local cultural hub. Working amongst a passionate team, you’ll work alongside the team that have helped build an international brand - all the while enjoying the perks of a life away from the big lights.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert to speak with Heather.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Gain backstage access to the technology of the media industryLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£50K
— Revolutionise the media industry!Location:BristolSalary:£45K-£50K
— Technologies of the future within a forward-thinking businessLocation:BathSalary:£30K-£35K