You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Embedded Software Engineer
— Work on tech supporting music greats
- Stone’s throw from the Cornish coastline.
- Work with an internationally renowned British brand.
- Modern facilities, within close distance of the nearby cultural hubs.
Developing embedded software for a historic brand, this is a position sat in the heart of Cornwall - surrounded by a creative hub of culture and music. Working mainly in C++, this position would suit an engineer keen to work in a collaborative environment - situated in modern and spacious facilities.
What experience you will need:
- Background in science, computer science, engineering, embedded software, hardware development, or equivalent.
- Experience programming Cortex/ARM/Freescale/PIC processors.
- Electronic circuit design experience.
- Understanding of experience of serial communications.
Experience with or an interest in audio technologies is advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
You will design, develop and test software, including the improvement of new and existing products. You will create specifications and develop prototypes. Operating to a high standard, you will test, debug, and document code.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary - alongside working within a historic British brand. Based in the heart of Cornwall, you’ll work close to the coast and the local cultural hub. Working amongst a passionate team, you’ll work alongside the team that have helped build an international brand - all the while enjoying the perks of a life away from the big lights.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert to speak with Heather.