— Boutique Holidays
- Exciting copywriting opportunity with a beautiful brand.
- Develop your career alongside a team of creatives and digital marketing specialists.
- Hybrid role with great benefits.
I’m looking for a talented Copywriter with creative flair to join a boutique holiday specialist at their gorgeous HQ in Cornwall where you’ll play a key role in the collaborative marketing team and enjoy remote working options and great benefits.
What you'll be doing
You’ll take ownership of creating fresh content and improving existing content across the website and marketing channels, communicating in an engaging way, establishing a consistent style and tone of voice in line with the brand. Working closely alongside the SEO and Content Specialist, you will deliver an impressive content plan with the view of optimising website visibility, driving brand awareness and engaging audiences through carrying out keyword research, optimising content for SEO, and producing briefs for SEO-focused content.
We’re looking for someone ambitious, creative, detail-orientated and results-focused who can take this lovely business’s content game to the next level.
What experience you’ll need
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and communicate in an effective and engaging manner.
- First rate communication skills with a strong track record of delivering successful copy.
- A pro-active approach to work and solid organisation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly.
- Excellent attention to detail and a pride in completing work to the highest standard.
- Understanding of SEO and experience in writing and researching content for SEO.
- Passionate about the brand and product and enjoys promoting places and experiences.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a hybrid role – ideally, they’d like this person to be able to come into the office three times per week. The office is based in Hayle and there’s free parking on site, you’ll enjoy a beautifully designed and recently refurbished office, as well as a friendly and talented bunch of people who are extremely passionate about what they do and the culture they contribute to. Salary is paying up to £26k, dependent on experience, plus an annual bonus, generous holiday allowance and more.
Want to know more? Send in your CV to Hannah now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well Known Pet-related BrandLocation:East LondonSalary:Up to £42k
— Digital Transformation, UX & Web Build AgencyLocation:London or Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£50k-£65k benefits
— Successful Software CompanyLocation:CoventrySalary:Up to £25k