— digital agency with sustainability & tech for good focus
- Up to 4 days remote working.
- Head up Digital Team for an agency with good purpose embedded in their ethos.
- Flexible hours, awesome team culture, extra holiday to invest in positive change.
A brilliant graphic and web design agency based in the heart of Truro is looking for a Development Lead to join them and take ownership of their digital offering. Well established in their sector this is an agency who truly make a difference. They fuse creativity with social enterprise, sustainability and purpose with their own core values mirrored by their partnerships and clients. Working within an impressive team and very desirable culture, this is a role where you can really make a difference.
What experience you'll need
- Significant development experience across the full-stack. Preferably with a front-end focus.
- Previous experience working with complex WordPress projects.
- Deep understanding of programming architectures & methodologies.
- Ability to plan & monitor software delivery & testing.
- Experience developing accessible web solutions & integrating 3rd party APIs.
- Ability to communicate well with clients, explaining tech to non-tech.
- A keen interest in sustainability is desirable.
What you'll be doing
As the Development Lead your focus is to head up the Digital Team which currently consist of 1 Junior Developer but with ambitious plans to grow in the pipeline (they’ve invested a lot of resources in to their Infrastructure with plans to scale up and bring in more developers and a DevOps team in the near future). This is a hands-on & client facing development role, your work-load will be incredibly varied and no two days will be the same. The business has thrived over lockdown and has won several large-scale global campaigns where you’ll act as the liaison between the clients and the developers & designers. You will be responsible for scoping out project briefs to allocate resource & establish realistic time scales, ensuring the channels of communication remain open and clear throughout. The agency has a real sustainability ethos working on purpose driven projects with a digital lean so an affinity to sustainable development would be a bonus. The studio is a small but collaborative environment, so this is a real hands-on role that will mean you’ll be involved in the end-to-end process from concept to execution.
What you'll get in return
On top of a generous salary of up to £60K, you’ll benefit from a flexible & remote working options, various discounts and extra holiday allowance and paid volunteering hours to give back to social and environmental change.
Sound great? Send your CV now to email@example.com or call 01179 269 530 for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Outstanding Digital AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25K-£30K
— React, Redux, node.jsLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000
— React, Redux & TypeScriptLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £80,000