Studio Project Manager
— Ethical Creative Agency
- Sustainable and ethical independent creative agency to call home.
- Lovely offices in central Truro.
- Brand new pivotal role in this busy studio, an opportunity to be a part of something special and play a key role within the agency.
This is a new opportunity to join a brilliant graphic and web design agency based in the heart of Truro. With bags of ambition, an impressive team and very desirable culture, this is a dream role for a Studio/Project Manager who wants to make a difference, share their ideas and play a key role in the continued success of a creative agency.
What you’ll be doing
It goes without saying that you’ll be able to juggle workflow allocation and deadlines across a busy studio team of permanent and freelance resources. This calls for a Studio/Project Manager with the ability to allocate, negotiate and operate within an agile and commercial manner.
The key to success is taking ownership of efficiency across the creative studio and the resource within it. This will see you proactively establish reporting systems that will deliver the information needed to hone the studio’s future success and efficiency.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have experience as a Studio/Project Manager. You may perhaps have been successful as an Integrated Project Manager, Traffic Manager, Creative Project Manager, Studio Manager, Resource Manager, Production or Operations Manager in an agency.
- Your experience will be gained in either an integrated, marketing, creative agency.
- You’ll act as the lynchpin between the creative team and the wider agency and you’ll be central to managing all workflow and resource going through the studio, knowing what is being worked on, by who and when.
- A knack for getting the best out of technical developers and creative designers, with superb stakeholder management, communication skills and organisation.
- You’ll be well versed in digesting briefs, ensuring the studio is running to full capacity, and you’ll be an expert in managing the ever-changing demands of an agency.
- You will not be afraid of getting stuck in, bring ideas to the table and utilise your initiative to ensure work is delivered smoothly.
- You’ll be proactive, positive and fun to have around.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, varying in size, scope, budget and complexity.
- Embrace the ethical and sustainable values of the business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary and some great benefits such as flexible working, social activities and being part of a business that aims to make a difference to the environment and community, both locally and globally.
This role is initially a 12-month Fixed Term Contract, with a view to being permanent. As the business is well funded and has ambitious plans to expand not just in Truro, but throughout the UK and then Europe, there is real scope for the role to become permanent as a Studio Manager, Project Manager or Senior Account/Client Manager.
Sounds like you?
Contact Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment asap as we look to have someone in place by March 2020.
email@example.com or 01179 269 530
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40k
— Superb AgencyLocation:CirencesterSalary:Very Competitive
— Fantastic opportunity to join a growing agencyLocation:BristolSalary:££25,000 - ££28,000