You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of Cornwall
- Winner of best place to work in Cornwall.
- Shortlisted for best place to work in the South West Tech Awards.
- Creative and ethical team - supported by a business that puts staff first.
Based in scenic Cornwall, this business has not only been nominated for best place to work in the South West Tech awards, but has also won best place to work in Cornwall. Not only is this a business driven by a code of ethics that supports it’s staff - it delivers. And to no surprise! Prioritising a work-space designed to challenge and support you, this is a fantastic company for those looking to grow in a space that breeds personal development.
Looking for software engineers, we’re looking for engineers with a keen interest in embedded software development.
What experience you will need:
- Background in science, computer science, engineering, embedded software, hardware development, or equivalent.
- Experience working with either C++ or C#.
- Experience working on a range of different projects.
- Interest in working as part of a Lean-Agile team, designed to aid rapid growth, constructive feedback, and a swift approach to change.
Knowledge of electronics or mechanical engineering would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work as part of a wider team, working on a range of different projects ranging from short-term to longer term projects. With a focus on coding, you will be operating to a high standard, including testing, debugging, and documentation of code.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
Ten minutes drive from nearby beaches, you’ll not only be surrounded by the scenic environment, but will also have access to flexitime to enjoy the nearby routes. In addition to this, you will have access to 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great maternity and paternity benefits, employee assistance programme, on-site parking, onsite cafe, gym, and yoga classes (all free!) In terms of benefits - this is not an exhaustive list.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert to speak with Heather. Applications begin with a brief qualifying call, followed by an anonymous non-biased coding exercise.