You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR Account Manager
— Part Time
- Join the PR division of the regions largest independent advertising and marketing agency.
- Fun and collaborative team environment with great career progression on offer.
- Part time 2 days per week role.
What youll be doing
Day to day youll manage multiple PR projects end to end for a broad portfolio of clients, nurturing and driving relationships forward and ensuring everything is delivered on time and on budget. Itll also be up to you to develop relationships with relevant regional, trade and national journalists and put together press releases. A large part of your role will also involve implementing social media campaigns and strategy for clients as part of the PR mix. Writing will no doubt come naturally to you, and youll be able to hit the ground running creating great content. Naturally youll have the ability to strategically plan campaigns but be equally as happy getting stuck in and hands on with the delivery.
What experience youll need
- You'll have a good grounding in PR agency life - ideally youll currently be a PR Account Manager looking for a new challenge, or maybe youll be an established Senior Account Executive looking for a step up.
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Multitasker with the ability to juggle a broad portfolio of clients and projects.
- Positive and confident with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Keen attention to detail, superb organisation and time management skills.
What youll get in return for your talents
Youll be a part of a fun and innovative team where youll benefit from 31 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata'd), rota parking at their city centre location, summer and Christmas parties, yoga, group lunches and cake on Fridays, as well as a competitive salary.
If you fit the bill, get in touch with Hannah today!