You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Respected Lifestyle Brand
- Carve your own path in a brand new role for the business.
- Be part of a highly successful and growing marketing team.
- Work with a top eCom/retail brand in a beautiful, rural location.
This is a one of a kind opportunity to join a truly unique lifestyle brand in Devon. Nestled in the beautiful Devonshire countryside this well respected brand has gone from strength to strength. It’s unique and carefully crafted product ranges are highly prized by their customers and this is a great opportunity to help them grow further in a new and exciting role for the business.
What you’ll be doing
Sitting amongst the existing marketing team you’ll be working closely with the Marketing manager to support on the design, production and execution of marketing content across the business. You’ll help deliver campaign assets, POS, advertising, leaflets, mood boards and brochures. As the business works with an exceptional creative agency a lot of the design work will be production focussed rather than conceptually creative. As well as producing visuals you’ll deliver copy across the website, in advertising, social media and email marketing.
With a stunning range of products; high quality photography and production is central to the success of the brand. An important part of this role will be to support the Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of photo shoots throughout the calendar year. As well as working with the buying team to secure products and samples and book locations, you will art direct the shoots and ensure that creatively they are on brand and of the highest quality.
This is a truly multidisciplinary role and will require a highly commercial, creative mind.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong design skills with knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Creative writing / copywriting experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Past experience of running / art directing photo shoots hugely beneficial.
- A valid driving license / car.
- Past experience of marketing support (content planning, print production, external supplier handling)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a new role for the business so a fantastic opportunity to make your own. You’ll be joining a business with an incredible brand, fantastic product offering and exciting growth plans. The business has a culture that is highly collaborative, rewards hard work and real ambition. You’ll be based in their beautiful Devonshire offices and have the opportunity to travel (sometimes internationally) on occasion.
Sound good? Apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs
No jobs found