— Beautiful homeware brand!
- Work for a modern, trendy homeware brand.
- Based in picturesque Devon with parking on site.
- Gain some amazing experience in a fast paced, successful company.
We are working with a well-known homeware brand based in lovely Devon. We are seeking a candidate that’s been working in a similar company, in a similar role with ideally 2-5 years merchandising experience. We are hoping that you have amazing communication skills and the ability to prioritise and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be covering demand planning and organising by preparing multi-channel forecasting and putting together future purchase order plans and planning for stocktakes. You’ll also be covering range planning which will involve working with the buyer to propose range changes.
You’ll also be carrying out stock management and reporting of stock levels vs budget and also manage store ranging and replan parameters. Supplier management will also be another key part of your role as will managing and improving supplier production process in conjunction with the agents. You’ll also carry put supplier performance analysis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to prioritise and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- 2-5 years’ proven merchandising experience in a similar industry
- Asia factory sourcing experience
- Be pro-active and use initiative to solve problems
- Keen eye for detail
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a salary in line with your experience £25k-£30k + benefits and holiday allowance.
Please apply with your most recent CV and I will get back to you with some next steps.Back to jobs