— eCommerce and Retail
- Join a brand with a strong creative identity.
- Design for print and digital.
- Enjoy working from a beautiful rural location.
We’re looking for a Designer to join a highly regarded consumer brand in Devon.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Marketing Director and working alongside another designer, you will join the in-house marketing team.
The brand has a hugely successful wholesale business as well as a direct to consumer model that is growing at pace. Recent events have meant a shift in sales to direct and a focus on growing these channels, you’ll play a key role in enabling this growth and create digital advertising that includes static imagery, GIFs and video content for social.
You’ll also work on print projects from time to time including brochure design, direct mail and POS for retail. You’ll collaborate with the other in-house designer as well as external agencies when needed and work with those in the eCommerce team, buying and merchandising and photography regularly.
This is a great role for any designer with some good digital skills that’s looking for a well-established boutique brand to call home.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous commercial design experience (ideally with exposure to eCommerce and retail brands).
- Expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A portfolio full of designs that showcase digital advertising and a variety of print solutions (any brochure work, DM or retail creative of particular interest).
- A strong understanding of brand, able to adapt your style to suit.
- A great communicator, able to work with and collaborate with people of all backgrounds.
- Comfortable wearing a few hats and always willing to rise to a design challenge – whatever the brief.
- An understanding of print processes, confident communicating with printers and manufacturers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join a brand with a strong identity and ethical roots, enjoy working from a beautiful, rural location and be part of a truly rewarding culture.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.