You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading Giftware Design Studio
- Join a well-established business with plenty of room for progression
- Deliver FMCG packaging solutions within a leading retail gift provider
- Enjoy a laid back family-run office collaborative environment
Were looking for a Junior Designer to join a dedicated design team within a family run business in Totnes, Devon. This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest high street brands within the FMCG sector.
What you'll be doing
Working within a team of 5 designers youll be researching and using current trend knowledge to produce bespoke giftware designs to be rolled out across high street retailers.
With a very hands-on approach, you wont be afraid of getting stuck in with physical sample development. On the flip side, youll confidentially use Adobe Creative Suite to digitally visualise concepts to final designs through to artworking.
Essentially we arent looking for someone with heaps of experience, just someone with a passion for all things design, fresh ideas and a clear interest in the gifting industry. There will be the opportunity to get involved in photography and retouching within this role, so any prior experience or interest in this field is a real plus.
Joining this early in your career will mean room for progression, within a collaborative and nurturing design team.
Theyre looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please get in touch if youre ready to start your next role!
What experience you'll need to apply
- Either a graduate in a degree within the creative sector or up to 1 years industry experience.
- Experience in screen printing, book binding or similar craft at university an advantage.
- A portfolio full of sketches, concepts, mood boards, current trends.
- Confident using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- A keen interest in the FMCG sector
What you'll get in return for your experience
Room for future progression within a family run business.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.