You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Data & Insight Analyst
— Leading Digital Agency
- Work for a leading agency supporting their Digital Media offering.
- Work directly for the Head of Digital Media.
- Excellent benefits package & great clients.
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience within digital data analysis and work for a forward thinking company with an excellent reputation and great clients.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of a growing team of Data Analysts and Analytics experts who are delivering high quality insight analysis to a range of market great clients.
The role is broad and you will be working with Google Analytics, Excel and Power BI to deliver meaningful insight from the data gathered. You will also work with the UX teams on projects and will get some client exposure to discuss the outputs of your analysis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 2 years' experience of data analysis or insight analysis in a commercial setting
- Solid experience of Google Analytics
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Data Visualisation skills (Power BI / Tableau / Qlikview / QlikSense) this is a nice to have, training on this will be provided
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £37,500 (dependent on experience) 25 days' holiday, birthday off, discounted gym membership, free parking etc
Please get in touch with Adam with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: