— Integrated Agency
Salary: Up to £25k
- Recognised and reputable integrated marketing agency to lay your roots.
- Exciting projects and great FMCG clients.
- Thrive in a fast paced and innovative environment.
We’re searching for an impressive Account Manager to join a hugely successful and highly regarded agency who offers fantastic learning and development opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for taking the lead on day to day client management, building rapport with an impressive mix of well-known FMCG brands and working closely with the internal teams to deliver campaigns. You’ll hit the ground running digesting briefs, managing the creative and studio processes, delivering campaigns on time and in budget and attending client meetings. The projects you work on will vary in shape and size from advertising, direct marketing, branding and digital – no 2 days will be the same so it’s important that you thrive in a fast paced environment and have the ability to manage workload efficiently.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll come with a few years’ experience working within a digital or integrated marketing agency; however we’re also open to hearing from client side candidates you could be a Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant with experience working with a consumer brand, ideally within the food and drink sector.
- You’ll have experience across the full marketing mix from branding, print, advertising and digital.
- You’ll be highly organised with the ability to manage budgets and diverse workload.
- Commercial awareness, with the ability to manage and grow your accounts.
- You’ll have the ability to build relationships with ease and you’ll keep a cool head under pressure.
- A team player attitude, ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside a competitive salary, fun social events, employee discounts, and company pension scheme you’ll be joining a team of world class experts in an agency that offers outstanding training and progression.
Get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today!Back to jobs