Senior Account Manager
— Marketing Agency
Salary: Up to £36k
- Due to due to an exciting period of growth there is a Senior Account Manager opportunity on offer in this award winning marketing agency.
- Stunning offices near the beach, commutable from Barnstable, Croyd, Thornton, Taunton and Wellington.
- Work with some of the agencies key B2C clients across the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
This award winning agency is on the lookout for a talented Senior Account Manager to join their successful team and to work on some of the agencies key clients. If you have experience within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Account Manager you will be working closely with the Account Director in the smooth running of projects from strategy to delivery. You’ll be managing the day to day running of marketing projects from start to finish, ensuring that clients’ briefs are interpreted, deadlines are met and projects are prioritised. Projects will vary but will be fully integrated across advertising, activation, sponsorship and events, and digital campaigns (social and content).
You’ll also take responsibility for management of project finances, managing workflow for the Account Executives, building strong internal and external relationships and be the first point of contact for the client in the development of stunning creative campaigns. As a fully integrated agency you’ll be comfortable moving between disciplines and enjoy pushing your experience into new channels as required.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have experience of agency life – whether that’s integrated, creative marketing communications or a digital agency.
- You may well be an Account Manager looking to take the next step or perhaps you’re already a Senior Account Manager looking to build on your current skills.
- You’ll be capable and used to running sizeable accounts, getting under the skin of requirements and the gravitas to implement them.
- Confidence, a positive attitude and the ability to work well as a part of a team are all needed here, as is being keen to muck-in and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Due to the stunning rural location you’ll need a driving licence and a car.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary of up to circa £36k, an impressive benefits package and the opportunity to work with agencies that is really going places!
If this sounds like your perfect role, or perhaps you know the perfect person we should talk to, then don’t hesitate - get in touch today, they are keen to start interviewing asap.Back to jobs