Digital Marketing Manager
— Thriving eCommerce company
- Opportunity for international travel.
- Dynamic outdoor leisure brand.
- Unique, relaxed culture with offices in a stunning location.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join an outdoor leisure brand based on the beautiful South Devon coast. The business operates in a fast moving, exciting and dynamic market in is growing at an exceptional pace, hence the need for an experienced and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager who has strong digital acquisition and eCommerce experience.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be part of a high-energy, four-person marketing team. The role will encompass all aspects of digital marketing across Search, Display and Social advertising platforms along with management and development of the company website, including all aspects associated with eCommerce on a global scale.
You will be tasked with driving growth through data-driven analysis and optimisation of the eCommerce experience and brand-driving digital activity, both site-side and via paid marketing channels.
This position is responsible for researching, documenting and communicating consumer behaviour, eCommerce and general website metrics within each of our key global markets. Furthermore, you’ll provide recommendations for website development, media investment and customer segmentation.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, data analysis and reporting.
- Experience within an eCommerce environment.
- Advanced Excel experience required.
- Experience with the Google suite of analytics products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Self-starter/self-motivated, capable of staying on track and completing tasks.
- Adapts easily to changing environments and demonstrates flexibility in shifting goals. and priorities.
- Must be a hands-on team member and operate with a start-up mentality.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In addition to joining an ambitious, growing company, you’ll receive a salary of between £28-32k, plus a generous bonus. The opportunity to travel internationally, access to company products for personal use, regular social events, weekly team lunches, pension scheme & private healthcare.
Send through your CV & get in touch with Rina for more information.Back to jobs