Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
— 2 Month Contract
- Immediate start for an experienced agency Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager.
- Work for an integrated marketing agency in their North Devon office.
- Day rate in the region of £150 - £200.
Join an award-winning integrated marketing agency based in Devon on a one - two month contract to help them through an extremely busy period working on one of their key B2B clients.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working on one of the agencies key clients, a global B2B brand, ensuring the smooth running of projects from strategy to delivery. Working closely with the Account Director and cross-functional team you’ll be instrumental in delivering a clear statement of work during the design phase through to the delivery.
You’ll be managing the day to day running of marketing projects from start to finish, ensuring that clients briefs are interpreted, deadlines are met and projects are prioritised. Projects will vary but will be fully integrated across advertising, activation, sponsorship and events, and digital campaigns (social and content). You’ll need to hit the ground running taking briefs, managing projects, coordinating resource and keeping clients up to date.
What experience you'll need
- An experienced agency Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Project Manager whether that’s an integrated, digital or creative led agency.
- You will have delivered brand let integrated marketing campaigns and assets.
- You’ll be capable and used to running sizeable accounts.
- Sound communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You will thrive working in a fast moving, progressing environment.
- Due to the stunning rural location you’ll need access to a car.
- Immediately available, or available within a short notice and able to commit for the full duration of the contract (2 months).
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll receive a competitive day rate - entirely on experience but will be in the region of £150 - £200 along with the opportunity to work amongst some of the very best in the creative and marketing industry!
This is an urgent requirement, so if you meet the above criteria then don’t hesitate to get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Agency Planning & Strategy / Agency Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— Marketing AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Global Brand - 12 month FTCLocation:WiltshireSalary:£Competitive
— Leading AgencyLocation:CirencesterSalary:£Competitive