You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Marketing
— Beautiful home ware and interiors brand!
- Work the full marketing mix in this extremely varied role.
- Work for a high-end homewares/interior brand.
- Flexible and remote working options available.
We are working with a beautiful homeware and interiors brand based in lovely Devon, to appoint a new Head of Marketing. We are happy to consider candidates that would like to work remotely 2/3 days per week and are willing to show flexibility due to location. We would love for you to have experience across the full marketing mix and have been working within the same or similar sector at a senior/head of level.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be managing a busy marketing team and all related activities. You’ll be managing the multi-channel marketing calendar, content planning and updating the content calendar to ensure the coordination of campaigns alongside the wider marketing team. You’ll also be copywriting for the website, email and print.
You’ll be managing the organic social media covering platform management, reporting, scheduling post, creating content and audience engagement. PR & Advertising will be another responsibility of yours, including managing the press and media plans, releases, press send outs, mailbox maintaining and list management. Being the Head of Marketing, you will be supporting all key marketing initiatives and business projects such as brand partner rollout and customer communications of marketing activity.
What experience you will need to apply
- 5 years’ experience in a full marketing mix role
- Experience within the homewares and interiors market. As a minimum, product experience is essential
- Copywriting experience for a variety of mediums (editorial, digital, SEO, print)
- An eye for detail is essential
- Direct to consumer experience
- Desirable language skills (French)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get a salary of £50k-£60k dependent on experience and a range of other benefits. You’ll also be part of a fantastic team culture and work for a great brand. We can also offer flexible and remote working to suit different lifestyle circumstances.
If you meet the required experience and would like to find out more, please apply here or and get in touch with Jade for a confidential chat.