Software Developer (C#)
— exciting period of growth
- Fast growing and successful fashion wholesaler.
- In-house development team with exciting pipeline of projects.
- Relaxed, friendly culture, flexible working, team outings, dedicated R&D and courses.
A successful fashion wholesaler is looking for a Software Developer to join them in Exeter. Following an incredibly impressive year in terms of growth and performance they’re showing no signs of slowing down and are growing out their development team in order to facilitate the demand. All their development work is done in-house and there’s a whole host of new and existing projects you’ll be getting involved with from day one. With a dedicated R&D budget and access to courses this is a role which offers real scope for development.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven software development experience using C#, .Net MVC and SQL.
- Knowledge of Web Services, .Net API’s or SOAP API’s would be advantageous.
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed technical design.
- Previous exposure to front-end or mobile technologies (i.e. Xamarin) would also be beneficial.
- Significant knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
What you’ll be doing
Joining a team of 7 highly talented developers you’ll contribute to multiple new and existing projects across the company. Focussing on all things back-end you’ll be developing solutions to automate mechanisation processes, integrate CRM & warehouse management systems with client and customer data as well as play an integral role in an upcoming major ERP project. You’ll be a team player who strives for continued improvement. As a very family orientated company maintaining a collaborative culture is very important to them.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as joining a team of friendly & talented developers you’ll receive a generous salary (£35K), flexible & remote working, 30 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays), company bonus, competitive pension scheme, dedicated training and R&D budget and more. Everyone gets on really well and get together for lunchtime runs, after work beers or sailing days out!
If this sounds good to you send your CV to Ellen (01179 269 530) now for immediate consideration!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K