— Lifestyle retailer
- Remote working
- Work for a large established organisation
- Great work culture who have great core values
This is a great oppurtunity for a senior designer to join an establish inhouse company who will bring new ideas to the table and have lots of room to get creative and produce conceptual ideas. This role is remote based but would require once a month travel to meetings in Devon, UK.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be creating eye catching designs from concept to completion across a variety of brands that range from retail, food & beverage and agricultural. So expeirence creating designs for multiple brands would be beneficial. This role will really allow you to show your creativity with guidelines being limited, you will need to be a great problem solver which will be shown in your designs.
You’ll be working on mainly print assets including sales materials and packaging with the oppurtunity to get involved with some digital design. This exciting role will have you working closely with the creative manager as well as overseeing and supporting 2 juniors and a mid-weight.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience using the adobe suite
- A creative portfolio showcasing your designs and projects
- Expeirence in creating designs conceptual to completion
- Expeirence in supporting juniors and guiding teams
- Expeirence working with brand guidelines
- Expeirence in creating high quality designs and able to meet deadlines
- Expeirence in creating print assets is essential with digital expeirence being beneficial but not necessary
- Expeirence in line management would be beneficial, but not essential
What you’ll get in return
Other than working for a great inhouse company, working across other well-known brands you will get: remote working with occasional travel, staff discounts, training /development and a competitive pension.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Communications agencyLocation:Bristol / Hybrid WFH, UKSalary:Up to 45K DOE
— Design AgencyLocation:Bristol / Hybrid WFH, UKSalary:Up to £35K
— Creative agencyLocation:Cirencester , UKSalary:Up to £24K