— Home and Lifestyle Brand
- Growing, multi-channel retailer.
- Unique product range.
- Forward-thinking approach to eCommerce.
A lovely multichannel retailer, based in a beautiful rural location, is seeking an experienced eCommerce Manager to join their established team. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a highly effective online acquisition and retention strategy, to drive traffic and increase revenue across paid, organic and re-targeting activity. Working with the marketing team, you will be accountable for the performance of the website, B2C online revenue targets and associated digital channels.
What you’ll be doing
The business is due to launch a brand new website, so you’ll have the opportunity to oversee its integration with existing and new software, as well as shape the management of the enhanced platform. With control over the digital marketing budget, your key remit is to assess the current strategy and put together a successful plan for the team to implement. These channels are PPC, Google Shopping, Paid & Organic social, Display and Email.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work with the Digital Content Co-ordinator to update and maintain the website, which includes the use of Google Analytics to report on KPIs and share relevant insights with the wider team in order to maximise conversions.
Working closely with the Marketing team, you will ensure that the marketing strategy and campaigns are executed across the digital channels and that the brand guidelines are adhered to. You’ll also liaise with the Buying team to check that product descriptions are correct and support SEO, as well as working with the operations department on logistics and stock availability to find commercial solutions to meet customer needs.
The IT team will assist you in keeping the website functionality fully compliant with all in-house and external security measures. Furthermore, as GDPR is soon to come into effect, you will be responsible for making sure that all stored data is compliant, particularly in relation to the customer database.
Finally, you will consistently identify opportunities and activity to support the growth of online channels, reporting monthly on this to Senior Management, in addition to managing the digital channel attributions reports.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience managing an eCommerce website end-to-end.
- Experience with the following software is advantageous (but not essential): Khaos Control, Worldpay, Paypal, Amazon, Nosto, Sub2, Adestra, Mention me.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Significant Google analytics and reporting experience.
- Experience in developing digital marketing strategies.
- Technically minded with a customer focused approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing external agencies is beneficial.
- The ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A highly-competitive salary is on offer, dependent on experience. Please enquire for further information.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 to chat through the details!Back to jobs