Magnetic Design Engineer
— Unrivalled opportunity to grow and progress
- Clear progression path.
- Comprehensive benefits package, alongside competitive remuneration.
- Broad and in depth exposure within the world of electronics.
Based in Devon, our client is seeking a Design Engineer to join their established team. Working within a household name, you’ll be working alongside a talented team where focus on employee engagement and welfare is key. With unrivalled opportunities to progress your career within the business, this role would suit an engineer driven by self development, and long term progression.
What experience you will need:
- BEng Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or BSc Physics.
- Production magnetic design skills.
- Knowledge of production techniques.
- Modelling knowledge.
- Mechanical design - appreciation of metalworking processes.
- Knowledge of magnetics, ie: Magnetic Design, XFlux, Flux, Magnat.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work closely with the onsite PM, taking responsibilities for technical issues in production. You will work with customers to manage requirements, documentation, and specifications. This can include assembly drawings, test specifications, and PCB designs.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will have access to a discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, contributory pension scheme, share-save scheme, and life assurance.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Heather.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Pioneering technologyLocation:BristolSalary:£27,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
— Incredible opportunity within the robotics spaceLocation:LondonSalary:£50K-£70K
— Government backed modern innovatorLocation:BathSalary:£50K-£70K