You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Technical Product Owner
— Property Data
- An opportunity to make a real impact as Technical Product Owner within a market leading property data business.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working and real career progression opportunities.
We are working with a market leading property data business that look to bring on board a new Technical Product Owner due to continued growth and success within the group to help build, launch and maintain digital consumer products and services.
What you’ll be doing
As a Technical Product Owner, you will sit within the Software Engineering function alongside other Product Owners in leading the product development for this market leading organisation. My client is well known for a collaborative and inclusive working environment; therefore, you’ll enjoy being part of a business that promotes and ensures ownership, respect and positivity. This is potentially best reflected by the flexible working hours, yearly lifestyle allowance and career progression programme in place.
As someone with years of experience in building, launching and maintaining digital consumer products or services as a Product Owner, you will have a strong appreciation for web technologies and cloud based platforms, and be able to reflect on your experience to work cross functionally on a variety of large scale, complex projects with technical and non-technical stakeholders, so strong technical and personal skills is a must.
The right person will be adept at working in an Agile product based organisation and possess robust business analysis skills such as writing user stories, acceptance criteria and documenting requirements, whilst having a continuous improvement mentality and contribute to the evolution of best practice throughout the department.
What experience you’ll need
- Years of experience as a Product Owner.
- Previous experience leading the build, launch and maintenance of Digital Products or Services.
- Superb stakeholder management and ability to work cross functionally.
- Comfortable operating in an Agile Product environment.
- A passion for various web technologies and cloud-based platforms.
- Top notch Technical ability including a Degree in a STEM subject (Science, Tech, Engineering or Maths).
- Superb Business Analysis (BA) skills such as writing user stories, acceptance criteria and documenting requirements.
- Data analysis from collection to conclusion.
- Personable, positive and pro-active personality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The opportunity to join a market leading business and be pivotal in ensuring the continued growth and success of the business. The role offers a very competitive salary and benefits package alongside autonomy and a clear path to progression.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, apply directly or contact Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment for more information ASAP.