— Build Front-End solutions that helps save lives
- Play a key part in the development for this iconic organisation.
- Take ownership of the role, choose your tech and build around you.
- Be part of a company that makes solutions which help saves lives.
A brand new requirement has surfaced for a Front-End Developer in Poole to work for a charitable organisation that makes a real different across the UK. The successful candidate will play a big part in the Front-End space as the sole developer where you with work with internal and external teams within a Digital Studio to focus on exciting up and coming digital projects.
What skills you’ll be needing
- An interest in modern frameworks such as Angular.
- Git, Gulp or Grunt is desirable.
- It would be a bonus if you can code in TypeScript or have the desire to work with it.
- Previous experience in a commercial development role.
- Agile methodologies are desirable.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external teams.
- A passion for coding.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary in-line with your experience you will receive 26 days holiday + bank holiday, a very generous pension, regular salary reviews, flexible working hours, part remote working and to be part of a digital team that really cares about the work and culture of the company. Not only will you get all this but you will work for a charitable organisation where you work will really contribute to making a difference across the UK.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C. (email@example.com; 01179269530)