— Industry leading test environment, work with Selenium and Go
- Learn from some of the best engineers in the South West.
- Highly ethical products – work with schools to transform the way people learn.
- Free local organic food from an on-site café! Free!!!
A really inspiring company is looking for Software QA to join 5 other testers in an engineering team of 17. This is a chance to get involved with some cutting-edge technologies in a company that’s a huge influencer in its industry on the forefront of technology and science. You will be working in their outstanding offices in the heart of Exeter.
What skills you’ll be needing
- A passion for technology and keeping up with the latest trends.
- Enthusiastic and driven, you will love to learn.
- A bonus if you have worked with automated tools e.g. Selenium, Jasmine, Enzyme etc.
- Knowledge or an interest of testing in an agile environment.
- Ability to pick up emerging technologies and market trends.
- Good communication skills.
- A strong educational background is very desirable.
What you’ll be doing
You will bring your passion and technical ability to a highly proactive team to help bolster and improve testing processed to ensure efficiency of the companies system. You will be working closely with developers, site reliability engineers, other QA engineers and the product team on their drive to becoming more agile. As a tester you will be expected to write and review tech specs and ensure they are correct and complete. You carry out end-to-end testing - developing, designing and reviewing automates scripts. Like all QA roles bug fixing is common, you will have to identify, document, track and verify bugs on your own and with other team members. Whilst you grow within the role you will be faced with more responsibilities which include providing guidance on testing best practice within your scrum team, exploring new functionality and providing support to your team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Where do we start.. Not only will you get an amazing opportunity to work within a that will achieve great things you will grow your skills and be exposed to some of the best technology and tools on the market. The teams here are incredible and the environment is one of the best in the South West. As well as working with cutting-edge technology that helps young people in schools you will be offered a great work/life balance. The company has some great on-site facilities such as a netball court, five-a-side football pitch, Olympic table tennis table as well as an on-site gym including classes. They also have an on-site café that serves delicious FREE food. The offices themselves are very vibrant and modern where lots of social events take place.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C. (01179269530;firstname.lastname@example.org)Back to jobs