Head of Design / Creative Director
— Create beautiful work
Salary: £45k-£60k DOE
- Join an agency that makes no compromises when it comes to creative output.
- Work with best of class clients.
- Create stellar work with a less-is-more, high-end feel.
Are you a Senior Designer, Head of Design or Creative Director who’s looking for a new integrated agency in Bournemouth to call home? Do you want to work with clients who are all driven by their desire to create a superior product? Clients, who choose to work with this agency because of their ability to produce design work of the absolute highest standards? If yes, we may have something exciting for you. We’re helping a marketing, brand and communications agency in Bournemouth find a Head of Design or Creative Director to play a crucial role in their studio.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be a person who is bringing ideas, craft skills and ambition to the table. You’ll inspire clients to push their creative work further, you’ll come up with concepts for new campaigns, rethink existing brands and their associated messaging and produce some world-class creative.
There are strong personalities within the team so you’ll need to command respect with every action you take and concept you bring and you’ll know when it’s crucial to stand up for a great idea. A solid level of emotional intelligence will enable you to be successful in this.
You’ll need to work alongside the rest of the Senior team to manage the studio and get the best work out of the other creatives and enable the agency to develop during an important phase of maturity.
What experience you’ll need
- A portfolio that shows us a less-is-more, contemporary feel
- Agency experience working at a Senior level or above
- Design experience across a range of disciplines, from print through to brand and digital
- Stellar craft abilities as you’ll be on the tools
- An ability to balance design and marketing as you will be part of a team that builds remarkable narratives and extraordinary stories through fantastic messaging
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be playing a key role in the studio during a crucial period of growth. You’ll hold maximum influence over the studio’s output and you’ll be creating exceptional creative. There’s a salary of anything from £45k-£60k on offer here.
Like the sound of this one? Apply today with your CV and portfolio.Back to jobs