You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Customer Communications Manager
— Exceptional salary & benefits
- Digital transformation program for a well known brand.
- Set the new customer communications strategy.
- Excellent salary & benefits.
Here is a rare opportunity to join a well known brand in Bournemouth as their new Senior Customer Communications Manager, and to take them through a period of digital transformation. As well as utilising traditional offline customer communication methods including direct mail, you will push a digital first approach, setting a new strategy and implementing various omnichannel campaigns. With an excellent salary and benefits on offer, as well as a world class working environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
What you'll be doing
Joining an established company in a period of change, you will define and led the customer comms strategy and vision, crating and delivering engaging, integrated and omnichannel customer communications. Working with the Head of Marketing you will lead a transformational journey to market leading customer comms and experience.
A natural leader, you will manage a team of 4 and have direct line management responsibilities. You will be a comms expert, able to understand customer motivations and how best to target them with innovative and creative approaches. Utilising email as a key comms channel, as well as integrating wider online and offline channels, you will collaborate with colleagues to ensure a unique and engaging customer experience. Working with the campaign teams you will develop and implement cross sell and retention strategies, and will lead the tone of voice development and across external communications.
With the roll out of Self Serve, this is an opportunity to be leading the way through digital engagement, and to revolutionise the way this business communicates with their customers.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Extensive customer marketing experience
- Expert in developing customer communications
- Desire to embrace emerging digital technology such as Self Serve
- Proven ability to translate complex regulated information in to plain English
- Omnichannel campaign experience
- Solid understanding of digital channels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Degree educated or hold a relevant Professional Qualification such as CIM
- Previous people management experience and a refined ability to develop individuals
- Good understanding of financial services industry or a similar regulated environment
What you'll get in return for your talents
A highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits are just the start for this one. You will have a unique opportunity to lead a team through a digital transformation journey, to overhaul the way new and existing customers are communicated and engaged with, and how they interact with the brand.
If you have a proven background in customer communication strategies and feel this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, then apply now, or contact Chris Currey (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: