Digital Marketing Manager
— Growing eCommerce offering
- Life-changing products in the womens health market.
- Beautiful office and fantastic culture.
- Ambitious business to grow your career.
This business operates globally in over 80 countries, having grown from their base in Liss after their inception 15 years ago. The products they develop have had a massive impact on womens health and will continue to do so with the new products in the pipeline. Theyre looking for a digitally savvy Marketer to come in and take charge of the direct eCommerce offering, so a great opportunity to have autonomy from day one and grow your career with the business.
What youll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and working with 2 Digital Marketing Executives, youll handle all aspects of online sales to further develop the eCommerce function within the business. The role will cover the entire online customer journey, including PPC and SEO (agency support here), Email marketing, Social Media, Affiliates and any additional channels you bring in as part of your overarching strategy. For this position they are really looking for you to come in as the digital expert.
Given you have agency and in-house support, while they are keen for the successful candidate to roll up their sleeves, it is more about having a strong analytical mindset. Using customer data to draw insights on where the site can be improved, and bringing this into your strategy along with your experience in digital marketing. Youll also ensure the onsite customer journey is continually optimised to boost conversion rates, and be confident managing content plans for the site.
This is a rare role outside of London working in a fantastic market, with a lovely working environment and culture.
What experience youll need
- Broad digital marketing exposure from agency or client side.
- Have previously managed digital agencies.
- Channel experience across PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media.
- Affiliate experience would be a real plus.
- Ideally exposure of working in a small / medium business.
- High level of numeracy and analytical ability to analyse customer data.
- The preference is for a candidate with eCommerce experience, however there is some flexibility here.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary in the region of £30-35k, so please enquire for more information. Benefits include every other Friday off, pension, healthcare scheme and free parking on site.
Please drop Joe a line to hear more details on the role!