Project Manager (General Insurance)
— Direct channels / Direct-to-Consumer
- 12 Month initial contract at the start of a 3-year programme
- Supporting one of the biggest and well reputable Insurance companies in the UK
- Exposure to a range of high priority projects within a multi-million-pound transformation
What you'll be doing
Our FS client who has locations in Croydon, Central London and Bournemouth requires additional Project Management support for initial 12-month assignment. You will be working specifically within the Direct General Insurance side of this Global Insurance company following an acquisition, and up to 3 x Project Managers are required to assist in the mobilisation of 13 sub workstreams covering every aspect of the direct GI business from sales and servicing, right the way through to back-office.
What experience you'll need to apply
- General Insurance Industry experience (Direct ideally)
- Strong track record of successful project delivery across technology and business change initiatives
- Breadth and depth of experience - both across the industry and your delivery background
Based on the amount of change and transformation which is planned for the next three years, this really is a great opportunity for Project Managers with General Insurance industry experience (ideally direct-to-consumer). Breadth and depth of experience across the industry are what we are looking for here, as well as delivery experience of back-office projects i.e. MI, Data & Document Management.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a Global business delivering high profile projects as part of a Multi-million-pound acquisition.
12-Month initial daily rate contract paying in the region of £500 per day with flexibility to work between Croydon, London and Bournemouth.
Apply now for an initial conversation this week! Ideally, this will be interviewing W/C 30th and starting by the 14th October 2019.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K