You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Design
— Create beautiful work for a great agency
- Join a design agency with an exceptionally high level of creative integrity.
- Lead the design work on campaigns, branding and digital projects for a host of high-end clients.
- Responsibility and accountability from day one.
We’re looking for a Creative Director or Design Director to join one of the most exciting creative design agencies in Bournemouth. They’re a talented bunch who understand the importance of impressing clients with top notch creative. They work across advertising campaigns, branding, print and digital for brands big and small.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working side-by-side with the ECD, strategy, and creative team as you concept campaigns, brand work and digital and for their high-profile, high-end client base. There’s an excellent opportunity here to shape the studio’s offering so you’ll be employing your own vision and ideas in order to push the business forward. Not only will you be leading the studio you’ll still be hands-on and designing with the usual tools in the Adobe suite.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to impress us with an exemplary portfolio of high quality, conceptually-driven design work
- You’ll have a stellar agency background and currently be looking for your next step up into a Design Director or Creative Director role
- You’ll be a brilliant communicator who’ll instil confidence with every word and action
- You’ll need vision, drive and the capability to look to the future as you’ll be working with Directors to help the agency progress to the next exciting stage in its lifecycle
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be learning from a talented board team who will drive you towards becoming a better Designer or Creative Director. You’ll be working for one of the best design studios in Bournemouth and you’ll have responsibility from day one. There’s a salary of circa £40-£60k on offer here.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolioBack to jobs
No jobs found