— Bustling eCommerce Business
- Reach an expansive audience across eCommerce platforms.
- Join a business at an exciting time of growth.
- Benefit from flexible working and progression.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join an award winning eCommerce business based in Bournemouth. This is an in-house role supporting the director with digital designs across a number of brands.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Director and Head of Content, you’ll be producing digital designs across a few e-commerce sites that attract millions of customers each year, ensuring user-friendly design at all times.
Forming a pivotal part of the team, you’ll be responsible for creating and developing assets to roll out brands consistently across web banners, social, email campaigns and print through to artwork when required.
Designs are currently being produced by a few people within different parts of the business so you’ll be stepping in as sole designer. That said, you’ll be comfortable working on sole projects, but you’ll be part of a friendly collaborative business who encourage sharing ideas and support development.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least one years’ commercial experience in a design studio.
- Experienced in Adobe Illustrator (Photoshop and InDesign a bonus).
- Ability to understand brand guidelines, and create own assets.
- A portfolio full of Digital Design projects.
- An interest in working in the eCommerce & retail sectors.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll benefit from flexible working and the opportunity for progression as part of a friendly and supportive team, (office dogs included), all from a fantastic new office space!
Apply today with your CV and portfolio to be considered for the role.Back to jobs