Back to all jobs 22nd FebBack to all jobs
— Financial Services
£40000 - £50000
- Excellent opportunity to work for a fast growing financial services firm in Bournemouth.
- Gain wider experience looking at marketing data, internal business data and financial reporting data.
- Join an innovative and forward thinking company.
Joining the Analytics Team at this friendly financial services firm, you will be given the chance to grow and get exposure to a wide range of business analytics from customer data to internal business data, operational data and financial data.
What youll be doing
Working as part of the wider Analytics Team, you will use your SQL skills to get the data to answer business questions. You will be workng with the MS BI suite utlising SSRS & SSIS to maniuplate data, take data from multiple sources and then build dashboards, reports and data visualisations. You'll have plenty of interactions with Senior Managers in this business across the different areas and departments to support them with their reporting and data needs.
What experience youll need to apply
- Strong, practical experience of SQL
- Experience using data analysis and manipulation tools
- Some dashboarding / reporting / data visualisation experience ideally with Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire or QlikView
- Any exposure to statistical analysis using SPSS/SAS/R/Python would be a nice to have but isn't essential.
What youll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £40K - £50K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Dont hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data, Business Intelligence, Customer Insight, Data Analysis, Data Visualisation, Insight Analysis, MI, Reporting, Web Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
43 jobs found