- Work on cloud-based data warehouse solutions.
- Build on existing and design new data models.
- Fantastic company culture and working environment.
This client is looking for 2 Data Engineers with excellent SQL Server and some cloud-based experience (ideally Azure, but others considered) to work on an ongoing project as part of their BI function. This is a 6-month contract and will offer 1 day per week remote working.
What you'll be doing
You will be assisting with the design, development, and implementation of SQL Datawarehouse solutions on Azure. The team has built an Azure Data Lake and has the full Azure set up, i.e. Data factory, Databricks, etc. This is part of the central BI function within this leading Financial Services firm. There may also be some work on their legacy Oracle data warehouse.
- Excellent experience with SQL Server
- Insurance or Financial Services experience
- Cloud experience, ideally Azure but AWS or GCP experience is OK
- Oracle PL/SQL experience preferred
- Good communication and team working skills
What you'll get in return for your experience
Up to £500 a day
Please get in touch with Savannah with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the job in further detail.