- Support the design and build of new MI services
- Work on accounting systems
- Fantastic company culture and working environment.
This client is building new MI services for their accountancy platform following a merger.
What you'll be doing
You will be assisting with the design, implementation and ongoing management of the corporate accounting platform and supporting Financial Systems in line with the ambitions of the system and from all the financial systems business. Assist in the production of Financial Reporting and MI from source underwriting while also using your technical knowledge and experience to develop innovative solutions to very complex issues.
What experience you need
- Sound knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL programming
- Agile or similar methodology preferred
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Object-orientated or functional programming experience
- Full development life cycle experience
- VBA skills preferred
What you'll get in return for your experience
up to £450 a day
Please get in touch with Savannah with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the job in further detail.