2 x UX Specialist 12 Month FTC
- Design for good, ensuring the organisation's vital services are of the highest standard.
- A great benefits package, including 16% employer pension contribution and flexible working.
- Work in a close-knit UX team with good UX maturity.
The team are planning on undertaking some exciting projects and making big improvements to their services and are looking for a couple of new UX Specialists to help realise their vision. The role is with an influential charity saving lives across the UK. If you are interested in using your UX experience to deliver products that facilitate life-saving services, this could be the role for you.
What you’ll be doing
These positions sit within the dedicated UX team, where you will be working with three established UX experts. This team has grown over the past three years, and has consolidated clear processes and built up UX maturity significantly for such a small team. Much of the organisation is very understanding and supportive of the UX team, and they have developed and rolled out several key websites and digital products over the past few years.
The successful UX specialists will be working on UX projects from idea to completion, which will involve planning and undertaking user research, and supporting with prototyping. They will be working across the whole digital ecosystem with particular focus on projects such as the building and implementation of a new Enterprise Resource tool.
You will be working with an exciting and friendly team on engaging projects and delivering a great service to people in need.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Qualifications or significant proven experience in User Research.
- Commercial experience in user-centric design with a portfolio of case studies to demonstrate this.
- Confident in activities such as creating user journeys, wireframing, prototyping, and testing.
- Experience with prototyping and design tools.
- Comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders and working in a close-knit team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be joining a friendly and supportive environment with inclusivity baked into the company culture. The organisation offers full flexibility to work remotely, with a (very) occasional requirement to travel to the office in Dorset. They offer a generous 16% employer pension contribution, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, and more.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio. If you are still preparing a portfolio, please apply with your CV and we can discuss this further.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Net ZeroLocation:Birmingham 1 day per week, UKSalary:Upto £50k
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:Remote (Office in Manchester), UKSalary:Up to £45k
— Innovative Product Design TeamLocation:Bristol / Hybrid (2 days per month minimum), UKSalary:Up to £60k