You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Work with high profile brands
- Join a great integrated agency
- Design for big brand clients
- Collaborative team environment
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Designer to join an established integrated agency in Bournemouth. This lively agency produces a wide variety of creative for clients in the FMCG, Beauty and Drinks sector.
What youll be doing
Joining a creative studio, youll work alongside the existing creative team to design for a range of experiential, packaging, emails, social and digital assets to name a few. Needless to say, you will have a good understanding of brand engagement and creating the design work for awesome product launches.
Fast turnarounds will be commonplace, so youll be working at pace on multiple briefs with a strong focus on attention to detail and brand guidelines. The work will be varied so in your day to day you might be working on anything from small amends through to the roll-out work for a large multi-platform campaign.
What experience youll need to apply
- Youll need to know your way around Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Some commercial experience, ideally within an agency.
- Have a portfolio that shows your creative flair across a variety of formats (print & digital).
- Articulate/Strong communication skills.
- Experience in working with big name clients.
- Be ideas led in your approach to design.
- Knowledge of animation/video would be a plus.
- Understanding of the FMCG sector.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents, youll join a growing ambitious integrated agency where youll have exposure working with some major name global clients. Youll also be working alongside a bunch of talented creatives in an open and collaborative environment. A salary of around £18k-£22k is up for grabs depending on experience.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.