You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Work with high profile brands
- Join a great integrated agency.
- Design for big brand clients.
- Collaborative team environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Midweight Designer to join an established integrated agency in Bournemouth. This lively agency produces a wide variety of creative for clients in the FMCG, Beauty and Drinks sector.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a creative studio, you’ll work alongside the existing creative team to design for a range of experiential, packaging, emails, social and digital assets to name a few. Needless to say, you will have a strong focus on driving brand engagement and creating the design work for awesome product launches.
Fast turnarounds will be commonplace, so you’ll be working at pace on multiple briefs with a strong focus on attention to detail and brand guidelines. The work will be varied so in your day to day you might be working on anything from small amends through to the roll out work for a large multi-platform campaign.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll need to be a whizz in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be articulate at explaining your design ideas and concepts.
- Have a portfolio that shows your creative flair across a variety of formats.
- Experience in working with big name clients.
- Previous experience of working within a creative agency or similar design-led business.
- A knowledge of animation/video would be a plus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents, you’ll join a growing ambitious integrated agency where you’ll have exposure working with some major name global clients. You’ll also be working alongside a bunch of talented creatives in an open and collaborative environment. A salary of around £25k-£30k is up for grabs depending on experience.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
No jobs found