Digital Content Executive
— Thriving eCommerce business
- New growth role in the team.
- Amazing working environment and fantastic culture.
- Commitment to training and development.
This new role has come about from the continued fast growth of an established eCommerce offering. As Digital Content Executive, you will work closely with the Digital Content Manager to plan, produce and analyse content across a range of channels, so a passion for writing is an absolute must!
What you’ll be doing
It’s a hugely exciting time for the business with a recent award nomination for their fast-growth, contributing to the need for this new hire. Couple this with their awesome culture (breakout areas, soon to be revamped space with breakout areas, gym, showers) and it’s a great place to work with amazing commercial outcomes that will help you grow your career.
Your day to day will largely be focused around content creation, however you will also get stuck in with social media management, utilising Google Analytics to analyse content performance, blog and website management, SEO optimisation, A/B testing and more.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be in a similar role as a Digital Marketing Executive or Content Executive.
- Extensive experience with content creation for a range of channels.
- Exposure to website management, social media management and SEO optimisation.
- An understanding of Google Analytics.
- First rate communication skills and a natural flare for writing.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, entirely dependent on experience. Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday (inc. Bank), external training, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, beautiful offices, free parking and more!
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
SEO / eCommerce / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting Marketing AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Amazing Fintech - South Wales!Location:Penarth, CardiffSalary:£45k-£50k
— Global eCommerce BusinessLocation:London - CroydonSalary:Competitive