You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Project Manager
— Client Side - 12 month contract
- Well-loved organisation in a great location.
- Fascinating digital transformation project.
- 12 month contract.
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Digital Project Manager to join a well-regarded and loved organisation based on the South Coast where you’ll take a lead role in delivering a key component to their digital transformation programme.
What you’ll be doing
Taking responsibility for digital projects across the organisation with particular emphasis on their new internal communication platform, working closely with digital partners to produce project plans, managing workloads to keep the production of digital projects on track and budget. You will manage relationships with external digital agencies, communicating and building strong internal relationships with key stakeholders. Proactively mitigate risks, adjust deliverables accordingly in line with the business plan
What experience you’ll need
- An agency or client Digital Project Manager with experience of delivering web projects within a structured environment.
- An ambitious all-rounder with the skills to work as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understand of digital and best practice project management techniques, ideally agile and / or lean.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of £30.3k - £35.7k and a cracking benefits package.
Please get in touch with Fran now for more informationBack to jobs
No jobs found