You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Platform Manager (Intranet)
— Internationally Admired Organisation
- Brand new role in an iconic organisation.
- 12 month FTC.
- Working in a high-growth and high-calibre digital transformation team.
This is a brand new role to come in and own the brand new Intranet about to be launched, all best practice associated with content management and ensure that the organisation are making the most out of their investment on a 12 month FTC.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly into the Digital Studio Manager, you'll have overall ownership of that intranet - the company's - as well as various other integrating content platforms. You'll lead the creation of new sections of the intranet, create robust and scalable user and content management processes enabling multiple stakeholders and teams across the business to harness the power of the intranet. You'll be responsible for all management, maintenance, testing and deployment of content and data through the platform, and will be recruiting a Platform Coordinator to support you in this. It's an exciting time to be joining this organisation - with some high-profile implementations and integrations on the horizon - and you'll be in the thick of it, collaborating with project managers, UXers, digital marketers, internal comms, online editors and more!
What experience you'll need
- Previous ownership of and management of a sizeable Intranet-based system.
- You will currently be in a similar Digital Platform Manager role.
- This is a fast-paced environment, so you'll be steady under pressure, be confident making autonomous decisions around the future strategy for Sitecore and bringing internal stakeholders with you on a journey.
- Enough HTML / CSS exposure to troubleshoot effectively in the web content and email features without too much reliance on technical colleagues.
- An inside out knowledge of how content management platforms work, how they interact with other systems and how to maximise performance for large companies.
- Experience working within a web design and build environment and comfortable with Kanban, Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Experience of growing and managing small teams.
- Process driven with meticulous attention to detail.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a salary banding of £20k - £27k on offer for the role. On top of this is nice raft of benefits for you to enjoy.
Please get in touch with Fran with a CV today to be considered. This role will close on 24th February, so ensure you've been in touch before then please.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Financial ServicesLocation:BournemouthType:Salary:Up to £500 p/dayJava Spring Developer. Bournemouth - 6 Month Initial Contract. Spring Integration - Financial Services Project. 6 month initial contract opportunity, for a Java Developer to develop a large scale customer facing website for a major financial services organisation. What you'll be doing Working for a financial services company in Bournemouth using: Java, Spring Integration & Spring Boot on a regulatrory change project. What experience you'll need to apply for this role Java (Expert). Spring (Expert). Spring Boot (Expert). Customer Facing Websites (Desirable). What you'll get in return for your experience The daily rate is up to £500 p/day - However, all quotes from suitable candidates will be considered. What's next? Please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.