Video & Motion Graphics Designer
— Growing Creative Digital Agency
- Award-winning Digital Creative agency
- A supportive, fun environment with flexible working and excellent career progression.
- Exciting, international client base
We’re looking for a talented Video Designer / Motion Graphics Designer with strong creative thinking and pixel-perfect execution. We need strong motion design and animation skills for this one. We’re looking for someone who’s excited by all aspects of moving image. Someone who can oversee the entire process, from concepting and storyboarding to final delivery.
What you’ll be doing
The Video Designer / Motion Graphics Designer will work for an exciting variety of creative digital projects for some well-known brands a some lesser-known, hidden gems too. You’ll join a buzzy, small and perfectly formed studio of designers and developers, with plenty of room to bring your creative prowess to the agency.
It’s a hands-on role where you’ll direct production and knit together strategy, tone-of-voice and design across a range of finished pieces. Day to day projects might include explainers, interviews, demos, adverts, promotional videos and webinars and there will be plenty of weird and wonderful briefs outside of this to apply your motion graphics and video design skills to as well.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An awesome portfolio or showreel demonstrating strong video editing skills in conjunction with motion graphics / animation.
- A creative mind and the ability to design and deliver high-quality content
- Strong technical knowledge across Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Suite
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £35k depending on experience, but we’re open to exceptional candidates at a slightly higher salary bracket too
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working (2 days a week from home) for the right candidate
- Excellent personal development and career path available, and room to grow into a much bigger role over time
If you’ve got experience as a video design / motion graphics / animator and love the sound of this role, then please apply right away and remebember to include a link to your showreel or portfolio!